FOREIGN APPLICANTS FOR EITHER VOLUNTEER OR INTERNSHIPS:
- Minimum of 22 years old;
- Fluent in English;
- Proven experience & preferably qualifications, in one or more of EBPP fields of activity. Scanned copies of relevant degrees, diplomas etc. must be sent along with emailed application & CV/Resume, as well as a current photograph. Any published papers, books, articles etc. that are relevant to your application should be attached;
- Minimum of 3 references whom we can contact to verify experience and good character;
- Prepared to commit for minimum 2 months, preferably longer. There are special circumstances where we may accept a volunteer for a shorter period but must have special skills in arts, crafts, appropriate technology or other specialist field that we can consider. The requirement of an EBPP sponsored social/cultural visa still applies (see below);
- We can only accept volunteers/interns who enter Indonesia on EBPP sponsored social/cultural visa. EBPP provide the sponsorship letter which must be taken to the Indonesian Embassy in a foreign country for the appropriate visa stamp. If applying from within Indonesia, you will have to leave the country on expiry of your existing visa to obtain the social/cultural visa. It cannot be obtained within Indonesia;
- We do not pay a salary or living allowance to volunteers/interns except in special circumstances, to be decided by EBPP directors; self-supporting volunteers/interns will be given preference;
- Preference will be given to applicants with proven management and/or leadership skills, especially those who have worked in multi national and/or multi ethnic work environments;
- Indonesian language ability is a bonus.
- We do not employ foreign staff.
The same requirements as above except for visa requirements, plus the following:
- A full Indonesian motorcycle and/or car driving licence is an advantage;
- Ability to communicate in Balinese is an advantage;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written;
- Readiness to travel to different parts of Indonesia;
- Please upload your current CV/Resume using the buttons below
- Please download the EBPP Volunteer Questionnaire, complete all sections and upload it using the buttons below.
Thank you for your interest in the East Bali Poverty Project!